Streck is a Nebraska based manufacturing company that makes a global impact by developing and distributing to labs worldwide. Our products provide confidence for accurate health care testing!
Our passions and priorities are focused on taking care of our customers, employees and giving back to our community. Streck has jobs for every stage of your career. If you are a dependable, hard-working, and team-oriented individual who values meaningful work, Streck is looking for you to join our community of passionate people on a mission!
Our Quality Control team is looking for people who are driven to solve problems while ensuring the quality of our products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyzing product at several stages in the manufacturing process
- Determining performance characteristics and stability of product
- Developing, maintaining, and utilizing data analysis tools to evaluate product performance
- Presenting product data
- Ensuring the highest accuracy in all aspects of our product
- Bachelor's degree in biology or science related field preferred
- Motivation and initiative to meet deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality and detailed work
- Effectively communicate at multiple levels with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Sound understanding of statistical data analysis
- 1+ years' related work experience preferred
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Challenging, Safe and Rewarding Work Environment
- No nights, no weekends
- Work life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive and Inclusive Benefits
- Great Team Environment
- On and off campus training opportunities
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity. Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck's core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha / La Vista area. We offer a great working environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race / color, religion, gender, national origin or any other legally protected basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)