is the Law Poster Supplement
EEO es la Ley cartel
Suplemento del documento EEO es la Ley
WI Contract Compliance Law
Colorado Anti-Discrimination Laws (English and
Employee Polygraph Protection Action
E-Verify Participation Poster
Right to Work Poster
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Psychotherapist - Denver, CO
FT/PT Status:Behavioral Health
Explore our careers page to learn more about the benefits we offer! https://viventhealth.org/get-involved/careers/
Check out our Youtube channel to learn more about Vivent Health! https://youtu.be/5bu5M6m-GhI
Videos to explore!
1) The Basics - HIV Prevention and Testing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc6SpQDuNa8
2) How is HIV Transmitted? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8BwYFlTAGY
3) HIV: Fight Back with HIV Treatment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhioUIYmv9Q&feature=youtu.be
4) HIV: Let's Reset What We Know - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd_7I6M07k0&feature=youtu.be
5) HIV: The Goal of Undetectable - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ1bIphjxbw&t=17s
The therapist in the Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic provides competent, patient-centered, best-practice and evidence-based behavioral health and wellness services under the supervision of the Director of Behavioral Health and Wellness. The primary purpose of this position is to enhance the Clinic's capacity to provide psychotherapy including individual, couple, and family services in the clinic that are high quality and patient-centered. To this end, the Therapist will conduct intake, assessment, treatment planning and therapy throughout the care and discharge processes, including follow-up care. However, the Therapist is also expected to participate in the delivery of other behavioral health and wellness services that are guided by educational, psycho-educational, and psychotherapeutic perspectives and at various levels of practice. Furthermore, the Therapist must have an appreciation for the "business behind the business" and be willing to engage in various administrative tasks and duties that support and enhance departmental functioning. The Therapist is responsible for service delivery, quality and integration of behavioral health and wellness services into Vivent Health.Scope of Responsibilities
Vivent Health is one of the nation's largest providers of HIV prevention, care and treatment services with a budget approaching $225 million and employing over 450 professionals.
The unique, nationally recognized Vivent Health HIV Medical home model of care assures that everyone with HIV has access to medical, dental, mental health and social services and provides the best opportunity for patients to achieve high quality health outcomes. Vivent Health also provides aggressive HIV prevention services to gay men, injection drug users and others at the highest risk for HIV infection.
Vivent Health currently operates in multiple states nationwide. It embraces a Market Culture to increase access to care, enhance quality outcomes, achieve and surpass financial performance expectations and has an aggressive plan to expand into additional states.
- Adhere to Federal, State, and local government regulations while assuring compliance with all Vivent Health service delivery standards. This includes complying with the Vivent Health Care Corporate Compliance Standards of Conduct and policies and procedures of the Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic.
- Participate in the delivery of a variety of behavioral health and wellness services including educational, psycho-educational and psychotherapeutic interventions at various levels of practice, giving primacy to individual, couple, and family psychotherapy. This includes on-call/after-hours care. This may require obtaining additional training, specialized expertise, certification, and/or licensure.
- Participate in administrative tasks related to a variety of behavioral health and wellness services (e.g. program and policy development/maintenance, marketing, research activities) including assisting with the financial/billing tasks of providing patient care.
- Keep abreast of the changing developments in the treatment of HIV and mental health/substance use conditions.
- The Therapist (in conjunction with the Director of Behavioral Health and Wellness) ensures that all his/her clinic mental health patients receive quality assessments and an accurate diagnosis including initial screening and appropriate referral for Substance Use Disorders, facilitates admission to treatment facilities and provide follow-up interventions as necessary.
- Prepare, formulate and evaluate an appropriate treatment plan for each assigned patient, based on assessment and diagnosis, focusing on improving each patients' total quality of life.
- Manage each treatment plan in consultation with appropriate persons and service providers.
- Act as a liaison between patients and their collateral contacts.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, correspondence and patient record documentation.
- Ensure that all necessary information, documents, and evaluations are in the official case record.
- Develop knowledge of and maintain regular communication with the emerging specialized service providers and other circles of care/treatment providers (agency and community resources) to facilitate patient access and to continually coordinate care.
- Actively participate in the Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic staff meetings, individual and group supervision sessions, and continuing education events/trainings.
- Regularly report to the Director of the Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic on all assigned responsibilities.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the Director of Behavioral Health and Wellness.
- An accredited Master's degree in one of the following disciplines: Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy. Colorado licensure as an LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), or LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
- Knowledge of, and a skill base for behavioral health and wellness programming, both mental health and substance abuse services.
- Experience in providing behavioral health and wellness services, both mental health and substance abuse services.
- Understanding of a variety of best-practices and evidence-based practices in behavioral health and wellness.
- An understanding that as a therapist in the Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic, you serve as one member of team offering services
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to the HIV/AIDS patient population, and/or an eagerness to learn about this community.
- Demonstrated commitment to cultural sensitivity and cultural accountability.
- Ability to be flexible in hours.
- Strong ability to work with a diverse population of colleagues, patients, and community constituents.
$60,000 - $70,000 Annually
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions*
**Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer* *
Vivent Health is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Vivent Health complies with other expanded protected classifications that may be mandated by specific county or municipal regulations. As a recipient of federal funding, Vivent Health will not hire nor enter into a contractual relationship with any party that is debarred, suspended, or excluded from federal assistance programs.
*Public Student Loan Forgiveness*
Employment at our organization may qualify you for federal student loan forgiveness programs. We do not directly pay for - nor forgive - federal student loans; however our status as a not-for-profit organization under Section 501 (c) (3), makes us an eligible employer. There may be other determining factors for one to qualify.
Please follow this URL to review one such program and their requirements: