Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
E-discovery opportunity with FTSE 100 company (Glasgow)
Our client is a leading FTSE 100 company, who are looking to hire additional support for their e-discovery team. The role promises great opportunity for the successful candidate, working in a major firm with a sensible salary, on a permanent basis.
Brief job overview:
- Advise on the proportionate scope of data collection in litigation matters while ensuring scoping decisions are documented.
- Liase between internal litigation/stakeholders and technology resources with respect to discovery/disclosure requests.
- Support day-to-day activities of discovery/disclosure component of litigation matters, providing technical advice and project management assistance to internal and external counsel and leading matters through to completion.
- Support the e-discovery team in management of preferred vendor program cost-saving opportunities and escalation of relationship challenges on individual matters.
What will make you successful in the role:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years in-house or law firm experience in the e-discovery field.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Experience applying project management principles to e-discovery matters.