Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative. About The Role
Are you passionate about transforming the way millions of people work by delivering solutions with a spark of magic? We are looking for a Sr. Sales Engineer with a strong background in Training and Coaching, Adult Learning and LMS solutions to support our growing Sales and Go-To-Market teams and drive technical and value conversations on the Highspot platform to sales and marketing audiences in enterprise and strategic B2B companies.
You would be joining a winning sales team who are achieving consistent growth year over year. The Sr. Sales Engineer is a trusted advisor and Highspot solution expert, who works with our partner, sales, services and product teams to help drive projects and opportunities, while optimizing the organization's Training and Coaching best practices. You will be a trusted advisor and Highspot solution expert, who works with our sales, services and product teams to help drive projects and opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Develops and collaborates with others at Highspot on the product sales strategy for opportunities.
- Participate in the gathering of business and product requirements of prospects.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations and prepare for product deep-dives.
- Collaborate with the Sales team on Customer POCs and trials to ensure successful outcomes.
- Develop course and lesson templates to allow world class training to be implemented at scale for POCs.
- Lead and assist in the RFx and Information Security review processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical decision makers in accounts to help ensure the smooth process throughout the sales process, as well as the hand-off to services.
- Record product training and demonstration videos to share internally and externally
- Work closely with the Enablement team to ensure the Sales Engineering team knows what to know, say, show and do in Training & Coaching opportunities.
- Successful Training & Coaching Sales Engineer or Solutions Consultant, who enjoys connecting with customers by demonstrating SaaS solutions.
- Must be an engaging presenter, both in person and via the internet. Be able to adapt quickly and effectively answer a wide range of both technical and business questions from the audience.
- Deeply familiar with Training & Coaching or LMS systems and the competitive landscape. Familiarity with Sales Enablement and Content Management Systems solutions is a bonus.
- Experience in B2B sales and a proven track record of successfully working with sales teams, in a collaborative environment.
- Curious about technology with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Action-oriented, self-starter with a strong persistence in achieving goals and prioritizing work.
- Accountable for own results with a strong competitive drive and a "do what it takes" work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Being part of building a business excites you.
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona- Remote
- Arkansas- Remote
- California- Remote
- Connecticut- Remote
- Florida- Remote
- Georgia- Remote
- Idaho- Remote
- Illinois- Remote
- Maryland- Remote
- Massachusetts- Remote
- Michigan- Remote
- Minnesota- Remote
- Missouri- Remote
- New Hampshire- Remote
- New Jersey- Remote
- New York- Remote
- North Carolina- Remote
- Ohio- Remote
- Oregon- Remote
- Pennsylvania- Remote
- Texas- Remote
- Utah- Remote
- Virginia- Remote
- Washington- Remote
- Washington, D.C.- Remote
- Wisconsin- Remote
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits401(k) MatchingPaid parental leave Flexible work and vacation schedulesDiscounted ClassPass membership2 volunteer days per yearTransportation benefitsCompetitive compensation and stock optionsFully-stocked kitchenAnnual company-wide eventsMeaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply' button.