Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative. About the Role
As a Backend Software Engineer at Highspot, you will work end-to-end across the full SDLC to create brand new product features, improve backend functionality, and develop web services and RESTful APIs. Some of the technologies we use include Ruby, Clojure, MongoDB, Postgres, Apache Solr & Lucene, AWS, and Chef.
What You'll Do
- Develop new product features and functionality
- Develop RESTful APIs and web services
- Develop highly available distributed services
- Create architecture and design documents
- Partner cross-functionally with UX and Product Management to create the best software possible
- Write maintainable and testable code
- Write clean, reusable, testable REST APIs
- Proficiency in delivering large-scale, highly distributed systems that are designed to be resilient, and easily consumable from a wide array of frontend devices
- Embraces the entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools
- 2+ years' experience developing software products, scalable internet software, and applications using a range of software models including object-oriented and functional design patterns
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits401(k) MatchingPaid parental leave Flexible work and vacation schedulesDiscounted ClassPass membership2 volunteer days per yearTransportation benefitsCompetitive compensation and stock optionsFully-stocked kitchenAnnual company-wide eventsMeaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply' button.