Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative. About the Role
We're very proud of our customer loyalty and our rapid growth. Concurrent with this growth is the need to scale our platform, as well as deliver high-quality features in a fast paced environment with the challenge to solve complex technical problems. We're looking for a Backend Software Engineer who will bring creativity and leverage their experience as they work collaboratively with a talented team on these opportunities.
Our ideal candidate understands how to build customer-facing software; is a team player who enjoys working collaboratively with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers; loves mentoring junior engineers; and when given the opportunity, steps up to act as a tech lead; and is self-managed, curious, and resourceful.
What You'll Do
- Develop highly-available distributed services
- Help design and develop new product features and functionality around Security and Authorization of Highspot
- Integrate Highspot with external APIs, including third-party Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), and other partner applications
- Develop clean, reusable, supportable, and well-tested RESTful APIs and web services, including Highspot's external API
- Support and expand Highspot's Salesforce integrations
- Partner cross-functionally with UX and Product Management to create software that customers love
- Write maintainable and testable code
- Contribute to internal and external technical documentation
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience, not including internships/co-ops
- Proficiency in building, integrating with, and supporting APIs using a variety of languages, data formats, and data transformations
- Experience with Security or Authorization features such as SSO, Login, and Oauth2 is a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you're agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools
- Experience developing software products, scalable internet software, and applications using a range of software models including object-oriented and functional design patterns
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits401(k) MatchingPaid parental leave Flexible work and vacation schedulesDiscounted ClassPass membership2 volunteer days per yearTransportation benefitsCompetitive compensation and stock optionsFully-stocked kitchenAnnual company-wide eventsMeaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply' button.