**This is a hybrid position and offers the opportunity to work 50% of time remotely and 50% of time in the office.
Conduct initial processing of submissions, renewals, endorsements, and other incoming documents based upon established guidelines and authority. Prepare, gather, and research underwriting information pre-bind and post-bind and process new and renewal submissions, binders, and policies with a high degree of productivity and quality. Input new business submissions and route to underwriting staff as directed. Build and maintain positive business relationships with various constituencies, including but not limited to fellow employees and assigned producers. Assist in identifying and implementing process and technology improvements.
I. Conduct initial processing of submissions, renewals, endorsements, and other incoming documents based upon established guidelines and authority. This may include review and research of various external data sources to be used in the underwriting process.
II. Complete pre-bind and post-bind tasks as assigned by Underwriting, including preparing initial new business, renewal and endorsement quotes for underwriter review and issuing new and renewal business and endorsements as instructed. Following up with producers for outstanding underwriting information, such as loss runs and completed inspections.
III. Input new business submissions, and route to underwriting staff as appropriate. Input includes data entry of pertinent customer information, and uploading submission documents to the Policy Administration System (PAS).
IV. Work collaboratively in a team environment to attain corporate and team goals and enhance customer satisfaction and experience. Assist others in work processes to accomplish team workload expectations.
V. Build strong working relationships with underwriters and assigned brokers.
VI. Remain current and continue to develop technical knowledge and expertise according to CM Vantage's business niche.
VII. Contribute to the CM Vantage team, provide feedback, make suggestions regarding improvements, discuss issues, develop efficiencies, and identify and assist in resolving conflicts.
VIII. Participate/lead assigned projects as necessary.
1. Prior Experience:
Three or more years of experience in insurance servicing, or related fields.
Bachelor's degree or comparable industry experience may be considered with a high school diploma or equivalent required.
3. Necessary Knowledge and Abilities:
* Solid technical knowledge of commercial insurance processing.
* Detail and service oriented.
* Self-directed, highly productive, and innovative.
* Skilled in building relationships, sound judgment, making decisions, and influencing others.
* Possesses a customer-centric service philosophy.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Thorough understanding or ability to learn new lines of business, including insurance procedures, processes, and product lifecycle management.
* Ability to promote a team environment of creative innovation.
* Understanding of CM Vantage's mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives.
* Proficient in all standard business software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Browsing; creating and managing pdf files; and Microsoft Windows.
Church Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.