Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative. About the Position
Are you passionate about helping millions of salespeople win more deals by effectively using the latest technology and machine learning? We are looking for a Sales Engineer with infectious enthusiasm to credibly demonstrate the Highspot solution to sales and marketing audiences in medium to large B2B companies. The Sales Engineer is a trusted advisor and Highspot solution expert, who works with our sales, services and product teams to help drive opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Develop and collaborate with others at Highspot on the product sales strategy for opportunities.
- Participate in the gathering of business and product requirements of prospects.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations and prepare for product deep-dives.
- Collaborate with the Sales team and Services colleagues on Customer Labs and Proof Of Concept trials to ensure successful outcomes that address customer use cases and pain points.
- Be the technical resource around CRM, SSO, MDM, API etc., helping customers understand how Highspot compliments their existing sales/marketing technology stack.
- Serve as trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge.
- Lead and assist in the RFP and Info Security review processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical decision makers in accounts to help ensure the smooth process throughout the sales process, as well as the hand-off to services.
- Work with the Director, Sales Engineering to define and create compelling experiences in the demo environment to highlight platform value.
- Record product training and demonstration videos to share internally
- Update internal training materials to ensure the Sales team is well prepared for any situation
- Must be an engaging presenter, both in person and via the internet. Be able to adapt quickly and effectively answer a wide range of both technical and business questions from the audience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Familiarity with Content Management Systems and Marketing Automation solutions is a bonus.
- Expertise in B2B sales and a proven track record of successfully working with sales teams, in a collaborative environment, winning deals.
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Action-oriented, self-starter with a strong persistence in achieving goals and prioritizing work.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to understand customers' requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations at an executive and management level.
- Accountable for own results with a strong competitive drive and a "do what it takes" work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Being part of building a business excites you.
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona - Remote
- Arkansas - Remote
- California - Remote
- Connecticut - Remote
- Florida - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote
- Maryland - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Missouri - Remote
- Montana - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New Hampshire - Remote
- New Jersey - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Pennsylvania - Remote
- Tennessee - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Utah - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Washington - Seattle
- Washington, D.C.
- Wisconsin - Remote
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits401(k) MatchingPaid parental leave Flexible work and vacation schedulesDiscounted ClassPass membership2 volunteer days per yearTransportation benefitsCompetitive compensation and stock optionsFully-stocked kitchenAnnual company-wide eventsMeaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply' button.