$13-$16 PER HOUR * BONUS ELIGIBLE * WEEKLY PAY * BENEFITS
ABOUT THE JOB
Great job for high energy team builders! You will assist the General Manager in coordinating and take ownership for tasks and assignments given to your team. Responsibilities include day to day operations including cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You will assist in developing more managers by setting the example and mentoring your team. Adhere to policies and procedures and expect the same from your crew. Active daily encouragement of current team members and recruiting great new people.
In addition: staffing, paperwork, food management, time management, professional appearance, promote 100% Domino's image standards, provide great customer service and effective service recovery, attendance & punctuality, dependable transportation to/from work, store cleanliness, marketing.
General job duties for all store team members
· Knowledge of all operational task and ability to train those tasks.
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product correctly at an advanced pace.
· Receive and process telephone orders.
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
· Clean store and equipment daily.
· Communication Skills
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.