Administrative Assistant, Integrated Health Operations
2130 Stout St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
The mission of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families, children, and individuals throughout Colorado. The Coalition advocates for and provides a continuum of housing and a variety of services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of those it serves.
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks anAdministrative Assistantto coordinate and support the administrative functions of the CCH Integrated Health Leadership Team and Health Information Management through providing administrative support, data entry, data tracking, and assessment. This position is located at 2130 Stout Street, Denver, Colorado 80205 and reports to the Director of Integrated Health Operations.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides excellent internal and external customer service, behaving in a manner that cultivates trust, respect, and teamwork.
- Performs general office duties (ordering office supplies, word processing, clerical duties, document management, etc.) and maintains the SSHC administrative office area in an orderly fashion.
- Functions as the primary administrative support to the organizational Policy & Procedure Committee and Forms Workgroup with duties including meeting minute taking, document creation and management, and maintenance of the Policy & Procedure library.
- Provides logistical support for various meetings, including scheduling, performing set-up duties, taking, and disseminating meeting minutes and other materials as requested.
- Interfaces regularly with the Executive Administrative Assistant to the Integrated Health and Supportive Housing Executive Teams and other administrative staff throughout the Coalition on various projects as assigned including the coordination of the organization's electronic document management system.
- Serves as a system administrator for the integrated health on-call scheduling and Vocera communications systems.
- Assists in facilitating organizational purchases as assigned, tracks credit card expenditures, and submits expense reports as required.
- Maintains a work environment that is marked by respect for others; that values inclusiveness and builds workforce diversity, and that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
- Participates in all team meetings as needed.
- Manages, identifies, tracks, and resolves administrative gridlock, either independently or with the input of the Integrated Health Leadership Team.
- Maintains competency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other software necessary to complete administrative support tasks.
- Contributes to a work environment that is marked by respect for others, that values inclusiveness, builds workforce diversity, and that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
- Maintains current and complete COVID-19 vaccination(s), as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
- Research and coordinates information for special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience performing administrative duties preferred.
- Experience with homeless populations and/or populations experiencing mental illness and/or substance abuse preferred.
WHERE A CANDIDATE IS PLACED IN THE COMPENSATION RANGE DEPENDS ON TOTAL
RELEVANT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is committed to delivering services, making employment-related decisions, selecting volunteers, and selecting vendors without regard to age over 40, race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, medical condition related to pregnancy, military status, or any other applicable status protected by law.
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
- 2130 Stout St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Share this job: