Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Assistant Director, Human Resources Business Partner
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Our Technology Human Resources team engages with the leadership teams of multiple departments to co-create organizational and people strategies that deliver business results. In this role you will provide strategic, trusted consultation and thought leadership to executive leaders and their teams to forecast, identify, build and implement proactive business and talent solutions that align with enterprise people strategies. All responsibilities rest on a platform of using data to fuel decisions.
- We see our HR team members as business leaders, sitting at a strategic executive table, making decisions and influencing through a people lens.
- We serve as the controllers for effective execution of business and talent solutions with key partners across our HR team and the organization (e.g., business leaders, COEs; other HR business partners; communications, finance and technology partners, etc.)
- We proactively use data and analytics to mentor business leaders and align talent solutions. We apply data analysis skills and judgment to accurately interpret findings and to provide data insight-based approaches to the business.
- We leverage multiple systems and programs including analytic tools, talent management and other HR systems to influence the business.
- We balance multiple priorities, partners, and changing business landscapes, and flex work approach and style to support the highest priorities across the organization and within HR.
- We continually develop skills to add value to the business and within the HR organization.
Think you're ready for the chance to create an impact?
- We want to see 7 or more years of human resources experience in a corporate environment, including a Bachelor's degree in HR or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience partnering with a Technology organization is preferred.
- We'll want you to show capability in crafting business and talent strategies, workforce planning, data and analytics, organizational design, and talent management.
- You'll need to demonstrate your ability to anticipate and respond quickly and creatively to change and shifting/opposing priorities. Your comfort in operating through risk and uncertainty in a high- volume work environment is preferable.
- We'll want to see your excellent consultative, interpersonal/influencing skills, including the ability to build trusted advisor relationships across the organization.
#IN-POSTGrow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client's interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.