Western Technical College is a preferred employer in the 7 Rivers Region and is committed to providing a safe and respectful workplace for all co-workers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping others learn, dedicated to serving students, and committed to the principles of equity and social justice. Western believes that serving the full breadth of our student and co-worker populations requires cultural competency and enthusiasm for diversity of all kinds. We recognize the intersectional nature of discrimination and are committed to counteracting these biases and eliminating the effects they have had on our students, co-workers, and communities. If you are a motivated individual who can contribute to excellence in teaching, learning, social justice and equity, please consider this employment opportunity at Western.
Summary of Position: Supports the Institutional Effectiveness staff to enter, clean, and analyze college data in addition to day-to-day administrative duties.
This is a non-benefit eligible part-time (less than 20 hours/week) position.Essential Functions
1. Maintain and uphold the College values of Learning, Excellence, Accountability, Diversity, Student Success, Teamwork, Integrity, and Respect. Regular attendance is required.
2. Perform office function's which may include, but are not limited to: respond to internal/external customers and staff; create and modify documents, records, and reports using College standard software; maintain hard copy and/or electronic filing system; monitor inventory and budget information; schedule, coordinate, and prepare materials for meetings and/or appointments.
3. Complete all required College training and responsible for maintaining the skills necessary to complete the essential functions of the position as defined by the department.
4. Student Success is the cornerstone of Western's culture and the college may assign employees as needed to other areas or additional duties to foster this success.
5. Department Support - Supporting Action/Task May Include:
Minimum Education Requirements:
Preferred Experience Requirements:
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This position reports to: Business Intelligence Analyst
Starting salary range based on education and experience: $15/hour
Applicant review will begin: May 2, 2022 at 8am
Start Date of: Summer 2022
Copies of Transcripts from regionally accredited colleges or universities are acceptable during the application process (originals will be required upon hire)
Western is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Our mission is to provide relevant, high quality education in a collaborative and sustainable environment that changes the lives of students and grows our communities. Western is committed to providing a safe and respectful workplace for all employees.
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Employer And Educator
Western Technical College is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in the job application process to enable a qualified applicant to have an equal opportunity to be considered for a job as is provided to all Western employees. If you want to request an accommodation please contact the EEO/AA Compliance Officer at (608)785-9274.