Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We're looking for a collaborative, self-motivated, growth-minded, and unabashedly detail-obsessed Technical Project Manager to join our rapidly-growing Product Engineering team. This person will fill a pivotal role on the broader Product Team, operating at the confluence of Product Management, Engineering, Design, and Customer Service. The right candidate for this role is a highly organized and knowledgeable agile practitioner who fluently speaks the language of SaaS products and technologies (though not necessarily a developer), and who knows how to apply and adapt processes commensurate with the company's size, culture, challenges, and strategic objectives.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Product Management, Design, and Engineering to understand new features and product enhancements, ensuring that they are effectively documented and communicated, thoughtfully implemented, and thoroughly tested
- Collaborate with Product Management, QA, Design, and Engineering to develop a plan for the release and track the team's delivery to that plan
- Host and facilitate technical team meetings to ensure teams are on track, open questions are closed quickly, and obstacles are removed
- Partner with QA to help suffuse quality and effective testing through every stage of the SDLC
- Create tools and optimize cross-functional development processes to meet the scaling organization's needs and deliver predictable results
- Teach and model agile processes
- Write and manage technical documentation
- Anticipate and resolve risks and roadblocks to ensure projects are completed on time
- Lead a variety of projects that intersect with product engineering; for example, initiatives related to compliance, business intelligence, reporting, and selection of technology and vendors
- Proven success as a project manager for software teams in B2B SaaS companies
- Strong ability to partner cross-functionally across all of Highspot's feature engineering teams, including DevOps/Site-Reliability
- Experience supporting infrastructure, systems, frameworks, and platforms with multiple clients teams and stakeholders
- Familiarity with SOLR, MongoDB a plus
- Experience owning and iterating on team agile scrum process and ceremonies (refinement, planning, standups, retros)
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute on competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Software development experience is a plus, but not required
- Passionate about creating compelling data-driven experiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits401(k) MatchingPaid parental leave Flexible work and vacation schedulesDiscounted ClassPass membership2 volunteer days per yearTransportation benefitsCompetitive compensation and stock optionsFully-stocked kitchenAnnual company-wide eventsMeaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply' button.