Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Maintenance Support - 3rd Shift
Full time position performing maintenance tasks on equipment and the facility. Will report to and follow the Maintenance Technician’s lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help complete Preventative Maintenance on equipment per the Maintenance Technician’s schedule.
- Greasing machines
- Cleaning machines
- Looking for potential future issues and improvements to machines
- Replacing parts
- Help the Maintenance department with any equipment failures, Mechanical, hydraulic pneumatic and electrical.
- Fabrication of parts when needed
- Troubleshoot complex mechanical and electrical systems
- Use Rockwell and other software to troubleshoot machines and production systems
- Help modify production processes to streamline manufacturing
- Assist in install of new equipment
- Work on loading dock, and building equipment
- Mechanically inclined
- 2-4 years working with equipment or repairing manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Able to interface with automation equipment HMI and have base knowledge of electrical
- Frequency and servo drive experience is a plus
- Ability to use a mill and lathe is a plus
- Welding experience is a plus
- Experience with plastic extrusion is preferred
- Chilled water and material conveyance experience preferred
- Use of a CMMS maintenance tracking program
- Ability to work independently
- High School Diploma
- Trade school or technical college education is a plus
- 3rd Shift: 11:00PM-7:30AM Sunday-Thursday
- Able to be on call during evenings/nights
Click apply now to email your resume today!