Client Executive -Southern NY/Northern PA
Apply NowShare Save Job
Laerdal Medical is an international market leader in training and therapy products for emergency medicine and critical care. Our products and services are used by hospitals, ambulance services, first aid organizations, educational institutions and
others around the world. We are a dynamic and energetic organization consisting of people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. By 2030, we have a goal of helping save 1.000.000 more lives. Every year.
We are searching for a Client Executive based in the Binghamton, NY or Scranton, PA areas.
The ideal candidate will share customer best practices in simulation and program adoption to improve outcomes and reduce time to impact for Hospitals, Professional Education Institutions, Government, Military and EMS organizations to help save more lives.
Work with Alliance and Strategic partners, and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization for the maximum benefit of customers.
Consultative sales approach within territory to effectively achieve financial goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Achieve annual territory revenue quota
* Maintain operating expenses at or below budget
* Discipline with discounting, no charges and general pricing to maximize net income
* Effectively collaborate with internal and external resources for maximum results
* Focus on annual key sales initiatives and Ambition to Action priorities
* Maintain accurate monthly and quarterly forecast in Sales Force
* Manage Salesforce campaigns in a timely manner
* Update and maintain contact, account and activity information in Salesforce in a timely manner
* Maximize digital sales tools to gain efficiency in territory management and quota attainment
* Exemplify behavior in line with Laerdal values
- Work with supervisor to develop written Growth Development Plan to achieve growth in identified skills and competencies.
* Implement Growth Development Plan with continued Pulse Checks with supervisor.
* Efficiently and effectively run operations to increase sales and market share.
* Create new opportunities and move them through the sales stages to successful close.
* Adjust activity level to be commensurate with current corporate strategy (e.g. segment time allocation, virtual customer engagements, sales from inside activities) to drive results and business goals.
* Capture customer engagements and sales opportunities in a timely (weekly) manner in Sales Force CRM program in order to effectively manage your business.
* Plan and execute 2 or more, product showcase, Mini Meeting, or Mini-SUN (Simulation User Network) meetings annually and represent Laerdal at local and national shows as requested to cultivate opportunities.
* Collaborate with internal and external resources for maximum customer outcome and revenue impact - including, Marketing, SimCapture Sales Specialist, Educational Specialists, Business Development Managers, EMS Sales Managers, Distributor reps, Government Account Executives, and strategic partners such as WK territory counterpart, RQI, and AHA territory counterpart.
*Direct customers to appropriate resources for effective service and support - Customer Support, Technical Support
*Prepare, analyze and execute monthly and quarterly reporting of revenue results, performance metrics and opportunity funnel, to provide accurate forecasting. Based on analysis, create action plans to reach revenue goals.
*Prepare and submit weekly expense reports for approval and payment.
*Prepare for and participate in monthly forecast/review meetings with Regional Manager and Account Manager team.
*Daily communication with Account Manager counterpart focused on forecasting, alignment of responsibility, strategizing account coverage and contact plans to maximize efficiencies in achieving your business objectives.
*Develop and maintain competencies in key areas.
*Accurate and efficient management of demonstration equipment.
*Understand strategically and demonstrate tactically:
oCircle of Learning
oSimulation in Healthcare and how it impacts outcomes (lives saved)
oSimulation in Professional Education and how it prepares confident and competent healthcare providers
oEmergency Care Portfolio: Simulation, manikins, SimCapture, vSim, Scenario Cloud and full offering
oResuscitation Care Portfolio: CPR, including Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI)
oUtilize consultative selling technique across all segments
oUnderstanding clinical situations relevant to our solutions
oUnderstanding learning and curriculum relevant to our solutions
Travel Requirements for all Client Executive positions:
*Willing to travel at least 60% of the time (Travel will be primarily within defined territory but will in some cases require travel outside the territory to support Regional or National Meetings).
*Hours may vary and will require evening and weekend work depending on business needs and will require working overtime.
Tools and Equipment Used:
*Personal computer, copier, fax, phone, and other typical office equipment
*Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment
*Light lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
*Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone, computer or in person
*Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another
*Ability to lift and carry supplies, files, and product up to 100 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance
Knowledge and Experience:
*Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business (preferred) and three years sales experience with medical disposable or capital equipment; OR, Associates Degree in above mention fields of study, supported by 5 years of sales experience.
*Competent in Windows Office Suite of Products. Additional command a working knowledge of a CRM system and webinar software is preferred.
Licenses or Certifications:
*Must Complete BLS Certification within 8 weeks of employment. There after maintaining current BLS certification accomplished by using Laerdal's MyPath.
*Valid Driver's License required
Career Advancement opportunities within this job classification:
*Detailed guidelines and criteria for advancement in this job classification category will be furnished upon request.
oSenior Client Executive