Propeller is a management consulting firm with offices in Portland, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Denver - and growing into Dallas and Minneapolis. We're consultants, fixers, and change makers - but mostly we're a company full of people who love the adventure of solving complex problems.
Propeller may be for you if you love taking on difficult challenges and delivering creative solutions. When you don't have all the answers, you'll roll up your sleeves and dig in to find them. You are curious. You thrive in the unknown. You have the grit and tenacity to continue moving projects forward while guiding leaders and project teams through ambiguous challenges.At Propeller, you will:
- Collaborate with a network of highly skilled consultants to solve client problems and deliver high impact projects, such as digital transformations, communication and training programs, process improvements and/or technology implementations (learn more about our full suite of services)
- Communicate clearly and concisely while delivering presentations and written communications to large stakeholder audiences and executive leadership teams
- Manage projects confidently yet carefully with incomplete information; bring structure where there is ambiguity
- Conduct primary and secondary research through multiple sources
- Anticipate and resolve stakeholder resistance and other risks, in order to bring others along to a desired outcome
- Develop a trusted client partnership by listening to unspoken concerns and seeking to understand the client's business and environment as a whole
- Ensure knowledge is documented and successfully transferred to the client at the end of the engagement
- Grow with Propeller by supporting internal initiatives to uplift our people, processes, and market presence
- Cultivate new skillsets based on your own professional development goals utilizing the learning and development budget provided by Propeller
- Work where you live; all our consultants work locally with no travel required
- 5 - 15 years of project management, business analysis, change management, data analytics and/or management consulting experience
- Waterfall project management techniques (plus Agile preferred)
- Experience working in or adjacent to technology environments
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Career history that demonstrates progressive responsibilities and accountability
- Natural curiosity, creativity and humility
- Demonstrated proactiveness and perseverance in complex environments
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a legal right to work in the U.S.
We believe in fairly and equally compensating our employees for their time and experience. We do that by offering a competitive salary, uncapped bonus eligibility, an employee stock ownership program and many other benefits. There is a wide range of salaries based on years of experience, specific skillsets, anticipated marketability to Propeller's clients; the base compensation range for this position is $80,000 to $140,000. Specific ranges will be discussed in the later stages of a candidate's interview process.Location:
Propeller employees are working in a hybrid environment with the flexibility to work from home, their local Propeller office, or their client site as needed. Some client engagements require more in-person time than others. When making assignments, we are prioritizing employee choice and flexibility, so we are willing to help our employees negotiate an arrangement that works for them. Permanent remote work arrangements are not planned for Propeller employees.
If you are interested in more than one location, you do not need to submit multiple applications. Submit one application for your preferred location and if your preference changes during the interview process, please let us know.Propeller is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity.