Under the direction of the Purchasing Manager, the Custodian will be assigned different areas to clean which can include offices, common areas, bathrooms, and shop area to maintain and protect our facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities the duties and responsibilities are detailed below, but not limited to the following:
* Dust/Sanitize break areas, high touch surfaces, vending machines, and bathrooms
* Sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpets
* Changing out and refilling paper towel and toilet paper dispensers
* Changing out and refilling hand sanitizer dispensers
* Changing/taking out trash from office, common areas, and bathrooms
* Washing windows
* May empty/take out garbage cans on the shop floor
* Maintaining a thorough inventory of cleaning products
* Other duties may be assigned
* Attention to detail
* Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
* Ability to bend and twist
* Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work that is involved in this position.