Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
We are an owner-manager of market-rate apartment communities in the Greater New Orleans, LA area. We are adding Maintenance Technicians to our Team of property management professionals. We are resident focused and are committed to the success of our Team by providing in-house education and training with an emphasis on career development and growth.
The people we are looking for will be highly skilled technicians who pay attention to detail and are team players and self-starters.
The Maintenance Technicians joining our Team should have the following:
- Experience with repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliances
- EPA Section 608 certified to work with refrigerants (we can test and certify you if needed)
- Tools and reliable transportation; and, a valid driver's license
- The ability to work in an on-call rotation for emergency calls
What you will do as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- Provide our residents with HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair services in a friendly, courteous and expedient manner
- Prepare vacant apartments for new residents move-ins
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other maintenance technicians for emergency after-hours calls
- Complete required paperwork such as inventory logs, service tickets and daily recap sheets
What You Will Receive as a Maintenance Technician on our Team:
- Sign on bonus
- Monthly gas allowance
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Free education and training
- Rental discounts are available if you live at a 1st Lake apartment community
- A robust benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life balance
- With over 75 different apartment communities, there is ample opportunity for growth
Still Not Convinced?
Click here https://1stlake.com/company-culture/ to learn more about our organization and our cultur