Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Loss Prevention Officer - Portland Market
- 17-Apr-2022 to 17-May-2022 (PST)
- Loss Prevention
- Beaverton, OR, USA
- Starting at $17.50-$22.00
- Full Time
MEDICAL, RX, DENTAL, VISION, 401K, ESOP MEDICAL FSA, AND PTO FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES.
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
- Observe, detect, and lawfully apprehend subjects involved in retail theft activities in accordance with state laws relating to arrest, search and seizure, use of force, and any other governmental rules or regulations pertaining to loss prevention activities.
- Dress and act according to normal store customer appearance and behavior, so as not to appear as an employee.
- Maintain awareness of circumstances and surroundings so as to perform duties in a safe, professional manner.
- Write comprehensible, legible, and accurate structured reports.
- Appear in court or before other governmental boards and bodies and provide clear, concise, and accurate verbal testimony during administrative or judicial proceedings.
- Coordinate activities and interact well with store personnel and law enforcement agencies.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures as they relate to surveillance and apprehension of shoplift suspects.
- Frequent travel to surrounding areas.
- Ability to interact positively with store and business office personnel.
- Ability to interact positively with law enforcement agencies.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write comprehensible, legible, and structured reports in English.
- Ability to maintain composure under adverse conditions.
- Knowledgeable of laws and regulations pertaining to loss prevention.
- Ability to travel to surrounding areas
Full Job Description