Sorry, this job is no longer available.
loading...

(Loading More Opportunities)

Summer Pet Sitter

My girlfriend and I are going to work in Utah over the summer and need someone to take it out fur babies for the time that we are away! Our plan a has fallen through and my family is unable to help at this time. Please let me know if you'd be able to help us out!

Simon and Millie are our two kitty cats.

Simon is a bit anti social but keeps to herself and lounges around at her (yes her) leisure. Millie is very very sweet and loves to cuddle. Will pure your ear off and demand to be pet 75% of the time. The other 25% she's sleeping. Simon just needs to be properly introduced and patience.
Company
Care.com
Posted
04/18/2022
Salary Range
$14,000.00 - $17,000.00
per Year
Salary range estimated by
salary estimation provided by zippia
Location
Deland, FL, 32720, US