Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager $65,000-$70,000 DOE
“Top 28 Vietnamese Restaurants In America” Thrillist -
is seeking a talented Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager
with previous experience and passion for Vietnamese and/or Southeast Asian cuisine, along with the will to learn more.
This talented chef will partner and work directly alongside the general manager and executive chef/owner to provide a great customer experience.
We use fresh local ingredients and meats with antibiotic-free. Our street food dishes range from Saigon to Hanoi, and some recipes are even our own family recipes. Primary Responsibilities:
Candidates must have:
- Build, motivate, and lead a highly engaged and capable kitchen staff and kitchen supervisors.
- Manage daily prep and production of our menu offerings.
- Expediting lunch and/or dinner service to ensure the quality and consistency of dishes as well as timing of service.
- Manage food, supply, and labor costs
- Place food orders, update pars, help build systems to streamline operations.
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation in our kitchen.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a kitchen manager or Sous Chef.
- Four-year degree or culinary school completion.
- Good palate, excellent knife skills, ability to work all the stations in a restaurant.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in English. Spanish is a big bonus!
- Must have a flexible schedule and strong work ethic.
- Salary: $65k-$70k depends on Experience.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Plus kitchen tips.
- Company medical plan.
- Free shift meals.
- Paid vacation.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company with multiple restaurants. Candidates with a desire to grow and progress with the company are encouraged to apply.