Full Time or Part Time
Compensation: $18 - $20/hr
Benefits: shift meals, free bag of our premium coffee each week, free parking, an amazing culinary family, flexible schedule, training & growth opportunities and more!
Who We Are
Frank & Roze is an inspired coffee bar and caf , serving some of the world s most extraordinary coffees alongside a chef-driven, artisanal all-day menu. Our culinary team is committed to scratch cooking and careful preparation of all our pastries, breakfast, and lunch items, and takes great pride in their work.
Prepare all food items with the highest care and attention to detail, and in accordance to recipe and company standards. Responsibilities can include preparation of breakfast and lunch service, morning baking, or catering and events, and can be assigned based on prior experience or interest in learning new skills.
We look forward to welcoming new team members who take pride in their work, and enjoy working with other positive people on a fun and hard working team!
- Ensure all food served is of the highest quality, recipes/dishes properly executed, and delivered in a timely fashion
- Set up, stock and prep all needed food items for service
- Work side by side with your fellow team members to provide a high level of hospitality to our guests in a professional working environment
- Maintain a clean work station while on shift
- Monitor product freshness; label, date, and record waste
- Follow proper food safety and sanitation policies