Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Cactus encourages walk in applicants Monday-Thursday from 2pm-4pm. Stop by any of our locations with your resume (or just fill out an application when you arrive) and be prepared to interview with a manager on the spot! Submit a resume online and we will contact you ASAP.
We’re not authentic, we’re uniquely Cactus! Since 1990, we’ve been serving up innovative Southwestern, Mexican and Spanish cuisine along with warm hospitality to our amazing neighborhood communities. Our busy and successful restaurants are made up of hardworking individuals obsessed with running the best operation possible. This commitment starts with our dedication to valuing our team members by supporting them fully during the shift and (more importantly) by ensuring that their happiness and loyalty is our highest priority. If you’re looking to join a team where you truly matter and where you can make amazing money in a bustling neighborhood restaurant loved by the community, then you need to apply now!
- Bussers, Runners, and Host tip pool and average $23-$27+ per hour (hourly + tips, calculated 2021).
- We write consistent weekly schedules that don’t change unless we talk to you first.
- We focus on training & development and frequently promote to server and bartender positions from within.
- You’ll be supported by talented, friendly, and hardworking managers on the floor.
- You’ll work with industry leading tools (Custom to go sticker printers, pay, Yelp waitlist, Gratuity Solutions, etc..)
- We care about our neighborhoods and donate prolifically to our communities (with a focus on education).
- We’re closed on New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.
- We offer great health insurance to team members working 30+ hours.
Who Are You?
- You’re extroverted, hospitality obsessed and truly enjoy serving others.
- You’re a happy person who conducts themselves professionally and is allergic to drama.
- You’re organized, like challenges, and enjoy solving puzzles.
- You’re team-oriented, high-energy and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You enjoy supporting others in delivering outstanding service.
- You have an eye for detail and take pride in doing a great job.
- You’re dependable and punctual.
Keeping You Safe:
Cleanliness and safety have been extremely important to us long before the COVID-19 pandemic, which has only served to increase our efforts. Here are just some of the way’s we’ll keep you safe:
- We adamantly follow all CDC isolation and quarantine guidelines when employees call out sick and have built an in-house policy to track close contact team members.
- We’ve installed state of the art NPBI systems in our HVAC to scrub the air (99.9% effective in killing COVID-19).
- We offer pay by phone and other touchless systems to keep contact down and promote distancing.
- We liberally sanitize all surfaces using a peroxide cleaner that kills COVID-19 in 45 seconds.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a great opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please click below to apply. If you don’t have a resume, please visit us at www.cactusrestaurants.com/employment to fill out an application.