Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
NOW OFFERING $3000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
These full-time maintenance positions are for Tyson Foods' Joslin, Illinois location. Successful candidates will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing plant equipment while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson Foods' policies and procedures. Position pay begins up to $23.70 an hour and progresses up to $33.75 with the daily attendance incentive.
- One year of maintenance experience in an industrial setting
- Ability to become HAZMAT qualified
- Ability to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 80 pounds and able to stand and walk up to 12 hours a day
- Familiar with hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical work, as well as welding
- Ability to read manuals and complete daily documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively with all team members
TYSON FOODS' BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- One week of vacation at 6 months
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package
- Earned time off
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Stock purchase plan
- Two paid 15-minute breaks
- Safe environment
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.