Los Angeles, CA Other location(s):
N/A Relocation benefits offered:
Yes Travel required:
None"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more."I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses)."I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
NOTE: Our recruiting process is 100% virtual, which should help with the logistics of your candidate journey. We have transitioned to a hybrid work model, which means our associates are working from home the majority of the time and coming into the office 20% of the month."I can succeed as an Investment Database Management and Analysis Analyst at Capital Group."
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
As an Investment Database Management and Analysis Analyst, you will provide quantitative and qualitative firm, portfolio, and investment product data to investment consultants and third-party data platforms. You'll monitor the integrity of information, investigate, and resolve discrepancies. You will help drive continuous improvement efforts to optimize processes and ensure accuracy and completeness of data. You will also be a point of contact for the Institutional Sales and Consultant Relationship Management teams and play a role in the business development process."I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- You have experience in the asset management or institutional investment consulting industry, with a deep understanding of global equity and fixed income markets, related instruments, and portfolio statistics.
- You have a solid background with investment consultant and third-party investment management databases (eVestment, Mercer, Callan, Morningstar, etc.)
- You have experience with RFPs, DDQs, marketing materials, and/or marketing data operations
- You have experience supporting institutional sales and marketing and understand the investor marketplace
- You have working knowledge of standard processes, tools, and deliverables for projects and business analysis, including requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, testing through implementation, and on-going support with business and IT partners.
- Attention to detail has always been your thing. You're highly observant and analytical and can resolve data issues and missing information to avoid costly mistakes.
- You are a self-starter and can work independently as well as collaborate with others
- You're well-versed in Microsoft Excel and can perform intermediate to advanced functions (e.g. macros & formulas)
- You have a bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field. Progress/interest towards obtaining a CFA designation a plus.
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Database, Consulting, Social Media, Business Development, Marketing Manager, Technology, Marketing, Sales