Irvine, CA Other location(s):
N/A Relocation benefits offered:
Yes Travel required:
None"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more."I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses)."I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
NOTE: Our recruiting process is 100% virtual, which should help with the logistics of your candidate journey. We have transitioned to a hybrid work model, which means our associates are working from home the majority of the time, and coming into the office 20% of the month. You get to decide what that looks like for you."I can succeed as a Reference Data Manager at Capital Group."
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
As the Reference Data manager, based in Irvine, you will be actively engaged in redefining the operational environment that will support our business for years to come. You will directly engage with key Reference Data stakeholders (i.e. Front Office, Legal/Compliance, Valuations, Order Management, Corporate Actions, Fund Accounting, etc.) and partner closely with Information Technology to develop and lead initiatives to position the function to support Capital Group's growth strategies. You will coach and develop a team of motivated individuals and inspire them to achieve their highest potential. You will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence and strong execution of all related business processes, including asset setups, data quality reporting and publication, identifying and remediating issues or exceptions.
"I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- You enjoy developing and fostering a highly effective, highly engaged team to achieve and sustain operational excellence
- You're a people leader. You have 3-5 years of experience directly managing associates with a range of experience levels, capabilities and working styles. You've coached and developed associates to achieve their potential, including identifying stretch opportunities, assigning work and managing performance.
- You have had leadership roles in complex change initiatives with cross functional implications, including developing and socializing a vision, strategy, implementation roadmap and stakeholder management
- You have Investment Operations experience, ideally including significant fixed income experience and managing teams responsible for data quality and maintenance. Experience with Reference Data or Security Master management is a plus.
- You enjoy creating and maintaining meaningful relationships. You're a strong collaborator and can achieve strong results by working across teams and with a variety of workstyles.
- You are a problem solver who strives for continuous improvement and excellence.
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.Nearest Major Market:
Irvine California Nearest Secondary Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Database, Data Management, Social Media, Technology, Data, Marketing, Research