Job DetailsJob Location
Twin Cities Metro - , MNPosition Type
Full Time Salary Range
$57,000.00 - $60,000.00 Salary/year Description
Our ideal candidate has been successful in networking and developing strategies to attract candidates to a mission-based organization that is a top performer in the non-profit field. The full-cycle Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for putting the GSRV mission into action, by building and executing sourcing strategies and action plans to identify and attract diverse candidates for positions across our council. Plan, source, coordinate, and execute recruiting strategies with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize multiple recruiting sources and sourcing techniques to identify top talent, including building relationships with third-party organizations, to consistently build a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Serve as a resource to hiring managers and council leaders on integrating inclusive hiring practices into the recruiting process.
- Lead the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Lead the candidate experience - design and manage job postings, work with hiring managers on job descriptions and position requirements.
- Screen candidates, including resume and job application review; conduct phone screens.
- Work with the hiring manager on the offer process including extending job offers and negotiating employment terms.
- Perform reference checks as needed. Launch background checks in the HRIS system.
- Collaborate with HR Generalist on onboarding and new hire process.
- Stay current on recruiting trends and best practices.
- Represent Girl Scouts at community career fairs and networking events.
- Ensure that all screening, hiring, and selection are done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to create measures and report on data-driven recruitment strategies.
- Effectively utilize HRIS for building and maintaining staffing processes.
- Complete internal and external reporting requests.
Qualifications Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Required:Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least three years of full-cycle staff recruitment experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Preferred:Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR)
- Salary Range ($57,000-60,000 DOQ)
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Awareness of diversity, equity, and inclusion; high competency in intercultural communication.
- Tech-savvy with medium to advanced proficiency in MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Publisher). Familiarity with Adobe (including creating fillable PDFs). Ability to master new technologies and use the full functionality of technical resources.
- Ability to practice with high staffing ethical standards; ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Experience in Paycom or other HRIS preferred.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong business acumen.
In addition to job-specific knowledge and skills: all employees are expected to be Customer-focused, Aligned, Accountable, Inclusive, Innovative, and Collaborative.
Important Note:In order to protect the health and safety of our community, employees, guests, and their families from COVID-19, GSRV is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide proof of that status to maintain employment. Requests for exemptions from employees with qualifying medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination will be considered.