Production & Operations
Production Manager Job Description
WWE is looking for a candidate to join the team in a Production Management capacity. This position will be responsible for detail-orientated tasks such as managing project logistics, budgeting, and cost tracking. This position will be working directly within WWE Media, focusing on parts of the business such as Third-Party Productions and Studio Operations.
- Maintaining Production Management workflow between Production Company, Network, and WWE so project deadlines are met.
- Working closely with Production Coordinator on all Production Management-related tasks associated with WWE Media, specifically Third-Party Productions and Studio Operations.
- Overseeing critical tasks and documents such as project logistics/paper deliverables, production calendars, location agreements, appearance releases, certificates of insurance, etc.
- Writing and vetting budgets, logging, and tracking of cash flow payments and invoices in Movie Magic budgeting software and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Generating and circulating project budgets for review and approval.
- Coding and submitting talent payments and vendor invoices for payment approval and processing.
- Requesting and uploading Third-Party final paper deliverable documents into applicable network portals for payment triggers.
- Keeping a detailed log of all Development spending across WWE Studios.
- Working with WWE Accounts Payable to setup new vendors for payroll.
- Working with WWE Business and Legal Affairs to draft applicable production agreements.
- General organization of production documents on our shared drive and administrative duties such as scanning, copying, filing, and setting up meetings.
- Booking travel for WWE staff, WWE freelancers, and WWE talent if/when applicable.
- Requesting WWE talent for shoot appearances via the WWE internal platform.
- Sourcing footage and circulating agreements related to WWE footage licensing.
- Reconciling department P-Card costs via the WWE Concur platform.
- Overflow Production Management support for Network Originals, Documentaries, Alternative Content, Digital/Social/Podcasting and collaborate closely with various internal departments such as Finance/Accounting and Business and Legal Affairs.
General Production Manager Key Requirements:
- A college degree and 5 years of related Production Management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve team goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel).