Los Angeles, CA Other location(s):
Los Angeles (CA) Relocation benefits offered:
No Travel required:
a. Up to 25%"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more."I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses)."I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
NOTE: Our recruiting process is 100% virtual, which should help with the logistics of your candidate journey. We have transitioned to a hybrid work model, which means our associates are working from home the majority of the week, but coming into the office with the rest of our team 2 days a week. "I can succeed as a Portfolio Implementation Compliance Analyst at Capital Group."
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
As a Portfolio Implementation Compliance Analyst, you will support our investment professionals with portfolio construction, compliance processes, and technologies within our vehicle flexibility (which aligns one or more "vehicle" portfolios to a "reference fund" to enable the delivery of Capital Group's products to a broader client base via global distribution channels) and institutional mandates areas. You'll be responsible for client accounts to ensure they are properly constructed with respect to portfolio convictions and remain in compliance with established guidelines. You will act as a liaison between our investment group, trading, marketing, legal, client services, and various operations teams. You'll also leverage new technologies and partner with our technology teams to help grow and scale the business. "I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
- You have a bachelor's degree and you've worked within the investment management industry for a few years.
- You're well-versed in using Excel to store, present, process, and analyze data. You've written versatile formulas to solve complex problems. Your detail orientation and accuracy are consistent and dependable.
- You have examples of times when you've used technology to make business processes more efficient. You are a progressive thinker with a passion for streamlining. You're skilled at leveraging relationships to navigate changes.
- You've had success synthesizing information and presenting it in a distilled manner to diverse audiences.
- You have high service orientation, integrity, and take ownership of work.
- You exercise good judgment and have a process for managing competing priorities.
CRMC (111) Covered/Personal Securities:
NoNearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Implementation Manager, Technology, Research