Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at the correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sauteing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- $16-$20 per hour commensurate with experience
- Health benefits offered by Florida Blue.
- $10,000 Basic Life AD&D provided by the company.
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing education assistance
- Employee reward program
- Employee benefit program
- Employee referral program