Specialty Multi Coordinator - Too Faced Cosmetics - Philadelphia PA/NJ
The Specialty Multi Coordinator is a selling specialist who possesses expertise in skin care, artistry, sales, event execution and store-level relationship building. Passion for cosmetics, loads of energy and a positive attitude, sell thru savvy, excellent communication skills and a reputation for follow-through and up are essential. This role would cover both Sephora and Ulta.
The Coordinator is a ‘Brand Ambassador’; in doors to train and educate the consumer and retailers on their brand products and brand story. The Coordinator will plan and execute training and events within their region/territory to ensure proper positioning and deliverance of a universal education brand message that drives retail sales.
- Drive and exceed sales goals as determined by the Field Sales Leader through store visits for support, events and relationship building.
- Coordinate optimal store visit schedule with the Field Sales Leader and strategize plans to achieve sales goals and execute corporate initiatives.
- Create monthly calendar to optimally support focus doors and sales achievement.
- Responsible for achievement of sales plan for each door within territory
- Execute and follow up on all corporate education, event initiatives and programs as directed Field Sales Director
- Partner with retailer and brand to ensure seasonal merchandising updates are executed
- Manage and track regional Freelance budget allocated by Field Sales Director
- Deliver effective sales coaching: modeling, observing and providing feedback to ensure effective delivery of sales techniques for varying consumer profiles, including cross selling techniques for new consumers, to ensure sales goal achievement
- Analyze and evaluate how the Freelance team is using training knowledge to drive sales, as well as recognize and coach to opportunities for improvement
- Educate teams on top selling ELC products to increase Freelancers’ ability to recommend cross brands relevant to the customer
- Drive Brand education: ensure Freelancers are well-versed in brand messaging, differentiation and assortment
TRAINING & EVENTS
- Drive, activate and support all brand initiatives and programs, under the direction of the Field Sales Leader.
- Track and monitor event sales impact.
- Initiate and develop relationships with store personnel to ensure ongoing support of brand event and sales initiatives.
- Initiate innovative ways to impact sales and drive retail results
- Execute in store/virtual trainings on hero products in addition to seasonal launches
- Negotiate with retail partners to effectively plan in store training/virtual trainings and execute events as per retailer and brand expectations
- 2+ years’ experience in cosmetic retail experience required, including artistry, event, and selling ability
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned territory
- Proven ability to drive sell-through
- Solid understanding of product knowledge, events, operations, retail culture and cosmetic industry
- Recruit, manage and develop regional Freelance team
- Creative sales driver with passion, energy and love of the beauty industry
- The ability to Be the Best and deliver the highest quality service levels in the beauty market
- Understanding of the current beauty trends and ability to leverage those insights to drive sales.
- Ability to see problems and develop action plans to get past them (inventory/stock issues, staff performance, turnover, logistical issues related to events, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and special events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to stand and walk for length of shift.
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs
JOB: Retail - Corporate
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.