Associate, Media & Content
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
Kantar is seeking a Market Research Associate for our Media & Content domain, where you will be responsible for executing digital ad effectiveness projects for publisher accounts. As an Associate, you will design questionnaires, drive data analysis, and interpret research results, with the goal of helping clients optimize and improve media campaigns. The Associate role will tap into a variety of skillsets, including: strengthening your analytic approach, presentation skills, digital media fluency and project management. Our teams work with some of the top brands, publishers, and media agencies and we are looking for someone who can help contribute to our continued success and rapid growth.
As a leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analyzing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you'll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar.
- Execute research: Support team members in any and all necessary aspects of research execution. Contributions include but are not limited to study design and scoping, media plan review, questionnaire development, coordination with internal teams, and data analysis.
- Communicate effectively: Utilize effective communication skills in-person, over the phone and via email with internal and external clients regarding project objectives, study considerations and research results.
- Hone presentation skills: Practice and refine presentation skills with the goal of participating in and leading results walkthroughs with clients.
- Help grow client relationships: Build and strengthen client relationships by supporting accounts with excellent client service and listening to/anticipating their needs.
- Manage internal processes: Work with cross-functional teams (sales, programming, ad operations) to meet client needs and maintain high quality research.
- Develop industry knowledge: Gain larger understanding of relevant industries and learn how best to incorporate client business needs with marketing effectiveness solutions.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in market research, analytics, and/or media planning or buying
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of how digital advertising fits into the marketing cycle, the direction of the industry, and able to discuss with clients/partners in the context of broader business questions
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects based on team and company priorities, and deliver under tight deadlines
- Experience translating research into actionable insights for the marketing and advertising industry
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to tell a story
- Curious about the "why" behind data, and eager to ask questions and learn
- Process, project and/or vendor management experience, with a track record of partnering with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Highly organized and able to multi-task while exhibiting meticulous attention to detail
New York, World Trade CenterUnited States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.