Consultant - Futures, Brand & Innovation Team
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
Consultant - Futures, Brand & Innovation Team
LOCATION FLEXIBLE IN THE USA
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar's 25 ,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Our consulting colleagues are growth experts. They are specialists in brands and marketing, retail and sales, e-commerce and organisational excellence. The combination of industry intelligence, data and advanced marketing technology results in solutions that switch on real growth.
We are seeking a Consultant to support the Futures, Brand and Innovation specialty areas within Kantar's consulting division. These teams help clients find new sources of growth through strategic foresight and innovation and by understanding how brands meaningfully connect with people amid the changing cultural and consumer landscape. Our clients span the Fortune 500 with broad industry application.
A Consultant is a multi-talented multi-tasker who brings energy, expertise , and discipline to our projects , ensuring everyone knows what must happen next -- all while adding their own voice and ideas to our client deliverables. The Consultant's primary responsibilities are taking ownership of the day-to - day aspects of project management and adding value to client deliverables by conducting research ; identifying quality insights ; developing compelling presentations ; and p laying an active role in client briefings, meetings and workshops. Experience in consumer insight , quali tative /quantitative research, innovation, design thinking, strategic foresight, and trends for e casting is a plus.
- Contribute to client engagements through the delivery of high-quality work to team members and demonstrating green shoots of critical thinking and storytelling
- Analyze proprietary Kantar consumer data and external sources to identify, interpret and translate it for use in our innovation, brand strategy, and foresight/ scenario projects
- Synthesize data from a wide variety of sources and distill relevant insights into strategic recommendations for our clients (e.g., marketing communications, brand strategy/positioning, consumer targeting, corporate strategy, innovation and new product/service development, category or portfolio strategy, etc.)
- Scout trends, cultural shifts and product inspiration to identify opportunities for growth
- Contribut e to collaborative brainstorms, creative ideation and problem-solving
- Present future-facing insights, implications and recommendations to our clients
- Take ownership of client interaction and project management on a day-to-day basis,successfully building strong client relationships
- Handle multiple, simultaneous projects and support more senior - level consultants to ensure high-quality client deliverables
- M ento r Analysts and Interns, serving as a regular source of their ongoing learning and development
- Occasional travel required (upon resumption of in-person meetings)
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- BS/BA degree, preferably in the social sciences , design strategy or related disciplines , though other relevant subjects are also welcome
- An understand ing of consumer and cultural trends , with endless curiosity about human behavior and an ability to empathize with others
- Plugged in, well versed in the culture & media landscape in the US and beyond : art, design, films, music, organizing, influencers, memes, online behavior, niche subreddits, brand activity, etc .
- An innate interest in innovation, with a nose for what's new and next and an ability to envision how things could be better than they are today
- Ability to synthesize and translate data (soft and hard) from primary research and other sources into a cohesive and compelling storyline
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills with a creative approach to storytelling and visual presentation of information
- Ability to think strategically and support the development of insights, implications and recommendations for our clients
- Strong work ethic with a client-first approach to service and relationship building and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate with others
- Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent critical thinking skills and problem - solving skills
- Demonstrated ability in project management and co-ordination to deliver outstanding results
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and superior attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted andare allowed toflourish in a space where their mental health andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Privacy and Legal Statement
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
New York, World Trade CenterUnited States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.