Full Time Security Supervisor
*Apply today for immediate consideration!*
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Starting Pay: $15.00/hour
Functions as a supervisor of Security Officers, Lead Officers, and other company personnel assigned to one or more posts at client site(s); acts to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that required reports are filed; notifies proper authorities and client in emergency situations.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Trains Security Officers and other company personnel; reviews post orders and other details of assignments with subordinates.
- Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information to the company as designated.
- In conjunction with company management or designated representatives ensures adequate coverage of all posts and positions.
- Prepares, files, and submits various reports as required.
- Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with subordinates to outline tasks and responsibilities.
- As assigned, in accordance with applicable company policies and procedures and in compliance with state and federal laws, carries out supervisory duties that can include some or all of the following: interviewing, orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; and, making hiring and termination recommendations.
Site Supervisor Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Knowledge of security operations with an emphasis on patrol, inspection and response services.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Good organizational skills.
- results orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients, at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k
- Weekly Pay & Paid Vacation
- Employee Perks (Discounts @ Apple, Verizon, Ford & more)
- Employee Assistance Program (Includes free counseling)
- Educational Opportunities with DeVry University
- Financial & Wellness Program
- Free Uniforms
Note: All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Apply online: https://ekaw.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.Job Requirements:
Site Supervisor Requirements: High school diploma or GED Must be 18 years of age or older Knowledge of security operations with an emphasis on patrol, inspection and response services. Calm, polite, and professional behavior. Good organizational skills. results orientation. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients, at various social levels and across diverse cultures.