Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide offers flexible vacation programs, giving customers the ability to choose the style of vacationing that suits their needs, year after year. Each vacation ownership product provides access to a variety of usage options — from an internal collection and an external exchange network of resorts; to hotels around the world; cruises, adventure travel, guided tours and more.
- We are devoted to the personal development of associates.
- Our business is built on establishing long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards.
- We champion innovation.
- “We” always supersedes “me.”
- A strong focus on our responsibility of environmental sustainability and community involvement.
The College Internship Program is offered at select locations in the following 4 regions: East, Florida, West and Hawaii.
- Orlando, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Panama City, FL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Sedona, AZ
- South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Palm Desert, CA
- Newport Coast, CA
- Breckenridge, CO
- Steamboat Springs, CO
- Vail, CO
- Beaver Creek, CO
- Park City, UT
- Incline Village, NV
- San Antonio, TX
- Galloway, NJ
- Williamsburg, VA
- Branson, MO
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Hilton Head, SC
- Lihue, HI
- Koloa, HI
- Kapolei, HI
- Lahaina, HI
*Please visit our website for a comprehensive list of locations
- Immersion program offering participants work experience in one specific department
- Three-to-six-month program
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Participating in operational duties within assigned department
- eLearning opportunities
- Virtual Meetings with site and company leaders
Successful College Interns will be given a high level of consideration when applying for future career opportunities with Marriott Vacation Club.
- Front Office
- Food & Beverage
- Safety & Security
Internship Program Requirements
- Candidate should be pursuing a college degree
- Preferred candidates pursuing a degree in Hospitality or Business
- Discounts and perks at Marriott International and Marriott Vacations Worldwide brands for associates, friends, and family.
- Competitive Pay! (Wages vary by location)
For Internships in Colorado, the wage range is $17.00-19.50/hour depending on location and department.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.