Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your patients recovering from an elective surgery related to total joint replacement or repair, or spine surgical procedure? Then apply now to join the Ortho Spine Unit at Chippenham Hospital.
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
Ortho Spine Unit:
- 20 private rooms
- Patients range from Total Knee, Hip and Shoulder replacements, Spinal surgery, Ortho Trauma and General and Trauma surgery
- Fast paced, short length of stay unit
- Joint Commission Total Knee Certification
- Joint Commission Total Hip Certification
- Chippenham is ranked in as one of America’s100 best hospitals for ortho surgery by Healthgrades
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
- Our Ortho Trauma clinical team is made up of a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What Sets Us Apart:
- “The best floor in the hospital.”– AW
- "I love the friendly faces, the leadership team, and the flexibility"- ES
- “Co-workers are nice, my friends are here.” – TH
- We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care hospital (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Assistance
- Galen College of Nursing
- Scholarship for Dependents
- HCA Nurse Care Program
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Company Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Paid Family Leave
- Time Away from Work Programs
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status