Candidate must be from Civil Engineering background.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be well conversant with Quality Assurance and Quality Control aspects in megaprojects particularly bridges and flyover.
- Sound knowledge of ISO fundamentals essential.
- Exposure to precast segmental works and related quality aspects will be an added advantage.
- To carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensure activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Must take care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline.
Skills: Qaqc, Quality Control, Quality Assurance
Experience: 3.00-8.00 Years