The ideal candidate will be responsible for working cross-functionally to understand architecture needs by multiple business units. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion.
· Configure Workflows in the ServiceNow platform
· Ensuring service support delivery like 1st 2nd 3rd line support for all incident and problem related activities for the service
· Resolving ad hoc challenges including break fix
· Work with release/version upgrades
· Good understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, Change Management, Custom Development, etc
· Minimum 3 years of experience with Service-Now Worked on Service Now applications scoped and global applications
· Worked with 3rd party integrations
· Worked on Incident management, problem management, change management and knowledge management
· Troubleshooting Service Now performance issues Worked on ITSM, ITOM or HR
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent project management and time-management skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Excellent teamwork and team building skills Minimum
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or related field
· Additional Information: Trained: ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals Trained: Fundamentals, HR ,Scripting Mandatory:ServiceNow CSA
If you, or a friend, match these requirements, please send in your resumes to email@example.com, with “ServiceNow-Professionals” in the subject line.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.