Experience- 3- 4 years
· Performs implementation of high level design and specifications
· Develops low level design, class diagrams, flow charts
· Performs Unit testing of individually developed components and fix errors, if any
· Assist in preparation of design, technical reference & operational documentation, packaging document in collaboration with the Lead
· Strives for technology innovation in terms of exploring new and efficient ways of writing code
· Is responsible for writing simple, reusable code by following coding standards
· Ensure proper documentation of implementation and reviews.
· Ensure timely follow ups and escalations with leads with respect to any process gaps/risks/impediments.
· Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, SQL Server, Angular 8+ Azure
· Fair understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
· Fair understanding of Entity Framework.
· Knowledge of design patterns will be an added advantage.
· Clear communication skills are of high importance
· Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
· Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
· Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
· UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization