Roles & Responsibilities:
Program Lead acts as the single contact point for all projects handled hence excellent communication and networking skills are required. You need to act proactively to ensure smooth project management and effective collaboration with all relevant stakeholders. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and collaborating with multiple stakeholders to balance daily project management by ensuring extensive program success. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve the necessary KPIs.
Strong understanding of data collection, user studies, crowdsourcing projects, and microtasks projects. Experience in handling machine learning data services across verticals with diverse data types. Understanding of geographical nuances in terms of resource availability and cultural affinity.
3. Key responsibilities
• Formulate, organize and monitor interconnected projects
• Manages communication and coordinates with all stakeholders and teams.
• Monitors, coordinates and supervises the daily activities of program.
• Ability to identify gaps between project requirements and resource availability, and put together a plan for addressing such gaps
• People management and associated responsibilities like performance and development management
• Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
• Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
• Experience in people management, project management and time management skills
• Experience in using time clocking tools and managing high volume work in given timelines
• Planning, monitoring & reporting, platform management, quality & risk management, problem & change management
• Client and stakeholder management – ensuring that the organization meets the contractual obligations and exceed the desired quality of work; addressing clients' critical business issues and providing valuable solutions
• Adept in making sound judgment calls with different groups in order to meet or exceed stakeholder/client's needs and expectations
• Manage risks by identifying, analyzing and responding to project risks that will decrease or eliminate the chance of risk occurrence and minimizing operational impact
• Other tasks as assigned by the immediate reporting manager as needed by the business
4. Skills/qualifications required
• Graduate level of Education (MBAs will be preferred with relevant domain experience)
• Managing large Crowdsourcing projects and experienced in handling all aspects of building a crowd database
• Min of 2 years' experience as a Team Lead or Operations Lead in a similar role
• Excellent people management skills
• Should be a self-motivated achiever
• Excellent Problem-solving abilities, strong logical analytics
• Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques
• Strong client facing abilities including the ability to handle scope issues
• Should be proficient in English.
• Ability to work with senior management and work with internal and external partners / vendors / all other stakeholders
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations
• Strong planning abilities (both strategic & tactical)
Crowdsourcing, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, FAANG, MAANG, Digital Platforms,
Experience: 3.00-13.00 Years
Education: Bachelor of Arts (B.A)