• Discuss and identify target areas and KPIs.
• Assess and identify the current skills of the employees.
• Develop and implement learning strategies for the overall development of our team
• Plan end-to-end development programs according to the organizational requirements.
• Plan and prepare training materials in lines with the latest trends.
• Arrange in-house training programs as well as online e-learning models.
• Monitor and evaluate the progress through Performance Appraisal Form.
• Modify and adjust training programs when needed as per the company’s requirements.
• Record and report training courses, schedules, and results. Share the same with the management on a regular basis.
• Carry out research and incorporate new methodologies for effective development and overall growth.
• Stay up to date with the latest developments and trends in the industry.
• Master’s degree in Psychology/HR or relevant field. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management will also be considered.
• 5+ years of work experience as a Learning and Development Specialist, Training and Development Manager, Training Manager or a similar role.
• Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office
• Good leadership skills.
For any enquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below and we will get back to you soon.