CHURCH ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
HYBRID – MOSTLY VIRTUAL
A Dynamic Ministry with Caring Pastors and a Loving Congregation, seeks a professional to support its administrative and clerical needs. Must be organized and efficient and enjoy the benefits of working from home with paid vacation leave.
Part-Time Salary $185/week + $15 Gas Allowance
The Administrative Assistant of Covenant Fellowship Baptist Church possesses…
- Knowledge of or ability and willingness to learn the Zoom livestreaming platform.
- A proven work history of professional, successful Administrative Assistant service with the ability to work in unison and harmony with managerial leadership.
- Residency in the Richmond, Va. area.
- His/her own transportation to deliver printed copies of assigned work/projects to the in-person worship services, Bible studies, and programs of Covenant Fellowship Baptist Church.
- A kind spirit with a warm, an inviting personality, and a professional work ethic in all work with the Pastors and congregation of CFBC.
- Excellent writing and document creation skills and professional telephone, email, and communication etiquette.
- Self-motivation and self-initiative with the ability to produce and present work-related projects as assigned by the Pastors.
- Knowledge and efficiency in all Microsoft applications. Experience in Canva software usage is also desired.
- Home utilities, services, and electronic equipment (i.e. laptop, memory, storage, etc.) necessary for the work of an Administrative Assistant (CFBC owned printer will be provided to print CFBC documents from home).
*A Bachelors level of education is desired, but not required.
Email resume and references before 5 p.m. Friday, January 27, 2003 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Covenant Fellowship Baptist Church is an Equal Employment Opportunity Provider (EEOP). We love all God's children. All local, national, and international applicants invited to apply.
Rooted in Faith. United by Love. Kept by God.
Covenant Fellowship Baptist Church is a praying, biblically-based, soul-winning, giving church for Christ Jesus.
Since its first day of ministry on Sunday, August 25, 2019, the Covenant Family has continuously grown both numerically and spiritually. Within its first six months of ministry, Covenant Fellowship Baptist Church grew from 12 to more than 100 members.