Novant Health Same Day Surgery Ballantyne is seeking a Ceritfied Sterile Processing Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for providing clean, properly packaged, sterile instruments and supplies to meet individual customer needs. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Competitive benefits
- Shift differential for hours worked after 3pm
- Eligible for quarterly surgical services bonus!
- Education: High school diploma or GED, required.
- Experience: One year of experience in a hospital sterile processing department, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Sterile Reprocessing Tech certification, required. CBSPD, CRCST or CSPDT, required.
- Additional Skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Demonstrates knowledge of instrumentation and sterile/aseptic technique. Ability to read and comprehend written instructions to assemble instrument sets and trays. Ability to learn and understand medical terminology. Maintains Sterile Processing Technician certification.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of ""First Do No Harm"".
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn’t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi