The Data Lead will be accountable for end-to-end planning, design, implementation and deployment of a master data management strategy (including governance), data profiling and cleansing, and execution plan to ensure success and support for a Global ERP implementation.
The role will partner with business process teams and end users to understand current state, define and execute a data strategy plan and understand/plan for downstream and future wave impacts. Additionally, the role will create base recommendations for data process improvements.
The Data Lead will lead by influencing business process teams and business stakeholders to make long-term decisions about data that will lead to high quality master data.
This role is responsible for pre-work, build, integration, training and testing of the process area, partnering with all parts of the business and IT to meet required timelines with approved resources.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
5+ years related experience and/or training
• Significant experience as in data management
• You will be skilled at using SQL scripts to analyse and transform data
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and Power BI experience a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to cultivate professional business partnerships
• Highly skilled at facilitation and building consensus among diverse groups of stakeholders
• Track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, planning and managing multiple projects, and delivering measurable results in a fast-paced environment
• Experience (and preferably enjoyment of) balancing numerous priorities and demands
• Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Experience using Profisee MDM is preferred
If this sounds like you, then please apply online now!