- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of program services and initiatives.
- Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates appropriate patient care.
- Maintains program documentation and review to support regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Assists with determining appropriate training for the staff and developing the learning program.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality outcomes.
- Collaborates with others to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Three years' registered nurse experience