ASTOUND is a global experience design company that specializes in the design and execution of memorable experiences for companies to share with their customers. ASTOUND is a multi-faceted business whose services include architectural fabrication, brand strategy, and development, retail design and store rollouts, digital engagements, tradeshow booths, branded events, and environments.
ASTOUND’s offices span North America, with fabrication facilities that exceed 600,000 square feet. Key office locations include Las Vegas, Portland, and Toronto. ASTOUND’s projects span over 40 countries and their clients are some of the most well-recognized brands across multiple industry sectors including consumer products, sports and entertainment, telecommunications, and technology.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated, and passionate team players to add to the Client Services group at ASTOUND with a specialization in Tradeshow/Conference marketing. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of thinking outside of the box when it comes to big, bold, brand experiences, is not afraid to push boundaries, and can rise to any occasion.
Our managers are responsible for building strong, lasting relationships with our clients through ongoing account development as well as leading expert planning and delivery on a wide variety of projects. Big-picture thinking and an ability to manage multiple deliverables are a must.
On the day-to-day, the managers will work directly with the Directors on new and existing clients on strategy development, planning, design, pricing, pitch and execution of individual projects, meeting client deadlines, and achieving ASTOUND quality standards. You are truly the internal client advocate driving success and further portfolio growth on the accounts.
The Manager, Client Services is a believer in the client’s business and solving their most interesting problems. They assist in managing the account alongside the senior team and will take the lead in executing all production planning and project deliverables.
- Be a champion of extraordinary work by providing inspiration, leadership, and expertise in the ASTOUND’s offerings
- Be able to navigate complex projects with a variety of stakeholder groups (client and agency partners)
- Act as subject matter expert on best practices bringing experience and insight daily
- Establish and guide appropriate processes for team and client collaboration in order to achieve business success on behalf of the client
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with the client in order to ensure alignment regarding roles, responsibilities, budgets, schedules, and status
- Build solid, unshakable client relationships and a key contributor to year-over-year account growth
- Review creative work-in-progress and provide recommendations for strengthening before client presentations
- Lead the development of scopes of work, budgets, staffing plans, and schedules for all work, including incremental and new projects (in partnership with Operations)
- Manage the profitability of work, be cost-conscious of account handling expenses, and be alert to opportunities for growth in other project assignments
- Regularly prepares documentation including but not limited to design briefs, quote requests, estimates, proposals, change orders, graphic requests, and final invoices, and secures the required approvals internally before presenting to clients
- Works with operations team to lead all internal processes related to project execution such as, but not limited to: booking sessions, work orders, project management requests, show service orders, labor orders, and logistics planning;
- Proactively maintains excellent reporting in ASTOUND’s CRM system, Salesforce
- Work with Accounting to assist in the timely collection of all receivables
- Demonstrates maturity and is a positive role model to employees
- Works on internal projects and committees as agreed
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an agency or experiential marketing background, with a focus on project management and organic client growth
- Previous experience working on large productions with build components is ideal
- Demonstrable and proven high level of competency in managing projects in experiential marketing, branded environments, and the events industry
- Confident in leading turn-key projects from conception to installation
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Possesses excellent and professional relationship management and building skills
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software
- Salesforce expertise is an asset but not required
The compensation package will be commensurate with experience. Our employees are entitled to a standard set of benefits, including health and dental insurance and 401(k) with company match.
At ASTOUND, our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work but also an environment where our employees, customers, and the communities we operate exist in a safe, productive, and enriching environment for everyone. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.