CV Screen is recruiting for an experienced UI / UX Designer to join a leading technology company operating in the defence and national security market. This is a role based in the South West, with travel to the offices required on an ad hoc basis – a salary of up to £70,000 is available.You will join an organisation who work with cutting edge technology and research. You will join a company of over 50 who are all working to make a difference.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for an experienced UX / UI Designer to help develop human-machine interface solutions for customers that are fit for purpose and intuitive to use. These solutions could be for office-based users, suitable for a desktop computer or virtual/augmented reality visualisations, or for mobile users, where information is conveyed through voice or headset visualisations.We’re looking for people with enquiring and inventive minds, who love a challenge, have a keen eye for aesthetics, and have a passionate interest in the latest technology and how it works.
- Designing and optimising responsive UI for mobile/desktop/web applications
- Creating wireframes and use of User Centred Design techniques to clearly capture and communicate ideas
- UX design and prototyping tools such as Axure RP, Sketch, Adobe Xd, InVision or similar
- Development of secure web-based applications with frameworks such as Angular, React or similar
- Please be aware that because of the nature of work, staff require a government security clearance. The successful candidate must be a British citizen and meet the criteria for clearance.
£70,000 Plus fantastic benefits which include:
- Flexible working hours, additional paid or unpaid leave and sabbaticals which is all designed to give you the quality of life that you desire.
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous pension provision: Company contribution is 10% of basic pay
- Performance and business development bonuses
- 25 days holiday per year plus Public Holidays
LOCATION:Largely Remote or hybrid Work with the requirement to travel to offices in Gloucestershire when required.