CALLING ALL CNC MACHINE OPERATORS
Our client based in Wolverhampton are looking for experienced CNC Machine Operators to join their team.
They specialise in safety equipment and manufacture and design products.
Commutable from: Bilston, Wednesbury, Dudley, Halesowen.
BENEFITS OF CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
- Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:00 (30 min lunch), Friday 07:30 - 13:00
- Work - Place Pension
- Early finish on Fridays
- Very busy, friendly organisation
- Superb genuine progression available
- 12ph to £14ph (depending on experience)
DUTIES OF CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
- Operating various machinery including Lathes, drills, and bad saws.
- Reading from engineering drawings
- Measuring and inspection
- To set and operate Bridgeport and lathes
- Working to targets
REQUIREMENTS OF PRODUCTION OPERATOR
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Machine operator
- Previous experience operating Lathes and milling machines
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings.
- Must be able to problem solve.
- Must be able to measure
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Support since 1994