The ideal candidate will be able to balance the needs of our staff and current processes.
As HR Administrator you will need working expert knowledge of Workday and be in charge of the day-to-day management and maintenance of this.
A company based in Brighton
As HR Administrator you will:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all HR queries.
- Using Workday on a day-to-day basis to update all employee data.
- Supporting the team with compliance checks.
- Ensuring all the correct new starter paperwork is returned and saved.
- Managing the disengagement of all staff including conducting exit interviews.
- Playing an integral role in onboarding of new starters this would include assisting with setting up electronic devices; arranging new starter access and induction training; calculating and updating annual leave records and storing and producing relevant employee records.
- Management of the HR inbox.
- Minute taking as required.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as agreed with the HR Manager.
- Assisting the HR Advisor/HR Manager with other tasks as required.
As HR Administrator you will need:
- Previous experience of an Administrator role
- A good understanding of HR best practice
- Essential experience of Workday HR system
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and experience of working in fast paced team
- Able to work independently as well as to contribute effectively to the team.
- Good communicator - written and verbal.
- Keen eye for detail, punctual, organised and empathetic.
- Proactive approach to their work.
- High proficiency in IT including Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Experience dealing with enquiries via an array of platforms including in-house office communications (Microsoft Teams).
- HR Qualification or equivalent relative experience
- £25,000 (pro rata) per annum
- Pension contribution (8% fully paid by Employer, with 0% employee contribution)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual paid leave entitlement of 25 days plus public holidays (pro-rata)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with access to free financial and legal advice, as well as mental health support and counselling
- MyStrength emotional awareness app supporting your mental wellbeing
- Thanks Ben benefits platform.
- Extended parental leave.
- Company laptop.