SSAS ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per annum dep on exp + benefits
Leicester (our ref AL1183) - hybrid working available after qualifying period
My client is a leading UK Wealth Management & Pension Scheme Advisory Company, and due to continued growth, they now have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator to join the team as a SSAS Accounts Executive.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and be a crucial member of the SSAS Team. Previous experience managing a portfolio of SSAS or SIPP clients is essential for this role.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required
- To hold or be willing to obtain CII Award/Certificate/Diploma units (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a SSAS or SIPP client servicing and administration role
- To provide a quality administration service in respect of SSAS arrangements allocated to the Accounts Executive.
- To provide technical and administrative support to the Financial Planning Team.
- To provide an in-house point of contact for the client and maintain good working relationships with them.
- To maintain records that meet the requirements of the firm and the regulator.
- 24 days holiday plus statutory holidays increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Essentials private medical insurance
- Discretionary bonuses
- Free parking
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.